Welcome to Arybem!
When you use the Arybem website (https://arybem.com/), you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions outlined here. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using Arybem.
Let’s go over some important terms: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the individual accessing the website and following the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to Arybem. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and Arybem. These terms are used to describe the offer, acceptance, and payment necessary for our services, with the goal of meeting your needs in accordance with the prevailing law of ng. Any use of singular, plural, capitalization, or he/she/they is considered interchangeable and refers to the same thing.
Unless otherwise stated, Arybem and its licensors hold the intellectual property rights for all the content on the website. These rights are reserved. You can access and use the materials on Arybem for personal use, as long as you comply with the restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish, sell, rent, or sub-license materials from Arybem.
- Reproduce, duplicate, or copy materials from Arybem.
- Redistribute content from Arybem.
This agreement begins on the date you start using the website.
Certain sections of the website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. Arybem does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments before they are posted. The views and opinions expressed in these comments are solely those of the individuals who post them and do not necessarily reflect the views of Arybem, its agents, or affiliates. Arybem is not liable for any comments or any damages or expenses resulting from the use or appearance of comments on the website.
Arybem reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these terms and conditions.
When you post comments on our website, you are providing a warranty and representation that:
- You have the right to post the comments and have obtained all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not infringe on any intellectual property rights of third parties, including copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- The comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or unlawful material that invades privacy.
- By posting comments on our website, you agree not to use the comments for advertising, promoting business, engaging in commercial activities, or participating in any illegal activities.
By posting comments, you grant Arybem a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of the comments.